- Please arrive 20 minutes before your departure time to register and receive a safety briefing. Relatives and friends are welcome to join you.
- We accept payment by most major credit cards or by Swish. We do not accept cash payment.
- The temperature in the helicopter is about the same as outside, but if the sun is shining it might get warm in the cabin. Sunglasses are recommended for sunny days.
- Contact us in advance regarding any luggage. Pack in smaller soft bags, and if possible, avoid larger hard suitcases and boxes.
- If you or someone in your traveling party needs assistance with a wheelchair or help to get in and out of the helicopter, please contact us in advance so that we can prepare assistance in the best possible way.
- Flying is sensitive to weather. Our flights require daylight and good visibility, and will be conducted only when adequate clearance from clouds and known icing conditions are attained. Low clouds, heavy rain, strong winds, and other factors may require us to change the flight route without prior notice or entirely postpone the flight. In case of doubtful weather, we will contact you prior to your booked flight. Final decision for take off may be taken by STORM Heliworks AB a few hours before the intended flight.
Technical issues that influence the safe conduction of flight may require cancellation of the booking. The flight route may need to be adapted to prevailing traffic restrictions from air traffic control in the area concerned.